Get Paid to Play Promotion
Rules and Regulations
1. To qualify player must play a minimum of 25 hours in a jackpot qualifying game during the qualifying times in a calendar month.
2. Players can earn $1 (one) dollar in casino chips an hour for each hour they play from 10:00 am to 3:00 am.
3. Players can earn $2 (two) dollars in casino chips for each hour they play from 3am to 7:00 am.
4. Players can only redeem their hours played for casino chips in a minimum of 25 hours or more. Hours will not be carried over from month to month.
5. Players must redeem their hours played by the last day of the calendar month the hours were played in.
6. Jackpot dollars must have been taken in order to qualify for promotion.
7. Promotion is only active for live action cash games.
8. Tournament play does not count.
9. Any player that receives 2 or more absent buttons will not receive credit for play until all accumulated absent buttons are returned per poker room guidelines.
10. Any player picked up will not receive credit for the previous hour.
11. All hours recorded will be rounded to the ¼ hour (for example 1:15, 1:30 or 1:45).
12. Players playing over other players do not qualify.
13. If a player does not redeem funds earned by the last day of the calendar month the funds or hours will be not be carried over.
14. Players will be responsible for accurately recording play by checking in and out with poker room personnel at the Poker podium. Players failing to check in or out will not receive credit for play. Players must check in and out when leaving the table for more than 30 minutes.
15. All prizes will be paid from the Poker Room promotional fund.
16. All players must be 18 years of age or older to participate, and have a valid un-expired I.D. and a Player’s Club card. Player’s Club cards can be obtained from the Player’s Club.
17. Participation in this promotion deems permission to use photograph or likeness and name in promotional advertising and/or publicity, without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent where permitted by law.
18. Choctaw Casino reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual. It further reserves the right to disqualify any player from any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotion rules or other misconduct.
19. Management reserves the right to eliminate any player from the promotion for disruptive behavior.
20. By participating in this promotion, players agree to these official rules.
21. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at the podium in the poker room throughout the duration of the promotion.
Management reserves the right to cancel, change, and modify the tournament, promotion or drawing at any time.