HOW TO PLAY:
• Make a traditional Banker or Player hand. Make optional Tiger 7, Ox 6 and Kill Bonus bets.
• Dealer will deal Player and Banker hands and hit according to traditional Baccarat hitting rules. Whichever hand ends up being closer to 9 following Baccarat counting rules wins, and the bet is paid even money.
• When the Banker wins with a 3-Card 7, the Banker pushes.
Tiger 7: Wins 40-1 when the Banker hand has a 3-card total of 7 and wins.
Ox 6: Wins 40-1 when the Player has a 3-card 6 total and wins.
Kill Bonus: Two ways to win 30-1!
• When the Tiger Bonus bet loses with a three-card Banker 7
• When the Ox Bonus bet loses with a three-card Player 6
All side bets lose in a tie except the Kill bet which wins in these scenarios:
• Both Player and banker hands tie with 3-card totals of 6 -or- 7
• The Player’s three-card 6 ties the Banker’s two-card 6
• The Player’s two-card 7 ties the Banker’s three-card 7