Choctaw Casino & Resort – Durant offering variety of specials for Thanksgiving Break
November 7, 2023
Thanksgiving dinner, family friendly options & more
DURANT, Okla. (Nov. 7, 2023)- Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and that means so is Thanksgiving break! At Choctaw Casino & Resort – Durant, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy over the holidays.
If you want all the comfort and joy of a home-cooked holiday meal without the stress of cooking and cleaning, The Durant resort has the perfect option for you. Spend your Thanksgiving eating a delicious meal prepared by our chefs, and then kick back and relax at one of our many bars to watch your favorite football teams play on Thanksgiving Day.
At Choctaw Casino & Resort – Durant, guests have several Thanksgiving options to choose from.
- Butterfield’s: From 10 a.m.-9 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Butterfield’s will serve a traditional Thanksgiving meal for $40 per person.
- Gilley’s: From 4-10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Gilley’s will have a Thanksgiving meal of smoked turkey breast with chipotle cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, stuffing and green bean casserole for $26. Guests can also purchase a slice of pecan pie or pumpkin pie for $8 each.
- Grand Café: From 11 a.m.-10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, the Grand Café will offer slow roasted turkey breast, whipped potatoes with turkey gravy, sauteed brussels sprouts with onions and bacon, cornbread dressing, cranberry chutney and pumpkin cheesecake topped with whipped cream for $26.
- Salt & Stone: From 11 a.m.-11 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Salt & Stone will offer sweet tea brined turkey with cranberry molasses glaze, collard greens, cornbread stuffing and cranberry jam for $48. Guests can also purchase a slice of pumpkin swirl cheesecake with caramel pecan sauce for $12.
- Choctaw Casino & Resort – Durant is the place to be all Thanksgiving break long with plenty of family friendly options. Trolls Band Together and The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes are both premiering at The District on Nov. 17. Receive a free Trolls headband when you spend $25 or more at The District concession, and reserve your seats ahead of time by purchasing here.
- Country music stars Josh Turner and Sara Evans will be performing inside the ACM-award winning Grand Theater on Saturday, Nov. 25. Get your tickets here.
- After you’ve indulged in Thanksgiving dinner, stick around to win your share of $100,000 on Nov. 24 for our Black Friday Giveaway. There will be cash drawings of $7,500 every hour from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. followed by a $50,000 cash drawing at 1 a.m. Entries can be earned from 12 a.m. Nov. 23 to 1 a.m. Nov. 25.
- From 7 a.m. Nov. 24 to 11:59 p.m. Nov. 26, the Durant casino is also offering 30 percent off all retail with the exception of cigarettes and sundries.
About Choctaw Casino & Resort in Durant, Okla.
Located an hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Choctaw Casino & Resort – Durant is a AAA Four Diamond casino resort, entertainment and convention destination in southeastern Oklahoma. The casino has more than 7,400 slot machines, table games, a poker room, and a large non-smoking casino. The resort offers more than 100,000 square feet of meeting and convention space and seats more than 3,000 at the Academy of Country Music (ACM) award-winning Grand Theater. The resort also includes more than 1,600 luxurious rooms and suites, 20 restaurants, 21 bars and lounges, six retail stores, two fitness centers, a spa, and two outdoor pools and a water park. The family-friendly District offers guests 20 bowling lanes, a 6-screen premier movie theater, 70 arcade games and dining options. Additionally, guests can enjoy the 77-camper Choctaw RV Park located across from the casino. For more information, visit choctawcasinos.com.