Choctaw Casinos & Resorts Health and Safety
At Choctaw Casinos & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests, associates and community is our top priority.
To enhance cleanliness and minimize risk, we have implemented new procedures following public health guidance and industry best practices.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 data and be proactive in our approach to operating responsibly and with an abundance of caution.
- Health & Wellness Attestation
- Guest Safety Measures
- Casino & Property Safety Measures
- Associate Safety Measures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For More Information
Health & Wellness Attestation
Guests should not visit any Choctaw Casinos & Resorts location if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or have any of the following symptoms associated with COVID-19:
- Fever at 100.4 degrees or higher within the last 24 hours
- New cough
- New muscle aches not attributable to exercise
- New sore throat
- New shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- New congestion and runny nose
- Nausea and vomiting
- Direct contact with anyone confirmed or suspected to have the COVID-19 virus
Guest Safety Measures
- Sanitation wipes will be available throughout the property.
- As of May 1, 2021, masks will be encouraged and available, but not required for guests and/or associates.
- Acrylic separation panels will be installed at all transaction areas.
Casino & Property Safety Measures
Restaurants & Bars
- All food & beverage outlets will operate at regular capacity.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including check-in desks, bell desks, elevators, door handles, public restrooms, room keys, locks, ATMs, escalator handrails, casino cage counters, slot machines, table games, dining surfaces, kiosks and seating areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available in high traffic areas throughout our facilities.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning will be increased to maximize the fresh air exchange. UV disinfecting lights will be in use at select properties.
- Pool seating will be sanitized frequently.
We have implemented the following enhanced sanitizing measures across all areas.
- Each bowling ball, ball return rack, and lane seating are sanitized after every game with a cleaning solution approved by the CDC.
- Arcade games are sanitized frequently and thoroughly with a CDC-approved solution after each gameplay and then again, every half hour to take significant precautions to ensure your safety.
- Each auditorium has been carefully prepared just for you! Every seat gets sanitized after a viewing, including adjacent seats, hand railings, armrests, and children’s booster seats. A pressurized disinfectant is also applied to ensure a safe environment for your viewing experience.
- In addition to our enhanced protocols, sanitizing stations can be found throughout our facility for your use.
Hotel Room Cleaning
- We follow industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols to clean guest rooms, with particular attention to high touch items including remote controls, toilet seats and handles, doors, furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, alarm clocks, luggage racks, and flooring.
- The products used to clean our guest rooms meet all CDC requirements for all bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
Associate Safety Measures
Specific protocols to ensure the health and safety of our associates
- Associates who exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 while on property are asked to notify their manager, asked to leave immediately and seek medical treatment.
Associate Sanitation Standards
- Associates will be encouraged to wear a mask, but not required. We will continue to encourage masks for associates who have not completed their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Acrylic separation panels are positioned at designated point of sale terminals throughout our properties.
- All associates will be given clear instructions on how to respond to and report any presumed case of COVID-19 on property.
- All associates returning to the workplace will receive training before returning including, but not limited to, Coronavirus Hygiene, Coronavirus Signs & Symptoms, and What to Expect When You Return to the Workplace.
- All associates will receive training on department-specific safety and sanitation protocols.
- Associates will be given clear directions on how to respond quickly and appropriately to all presumed cases of coronavirus.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in high traffic back of house areas including associate dining rooms, associate entrances, uniform control rooms, associate restrooms, loading docks, offices, kitchens, security scanning podiums, HR service desks, Gaming Commission lobby, training classrooms, lockers and key watchmen.
- Shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another associate (includes lockers, phones, radios, computers, key/card printers, payment terminals, kitchen equipment, engineering and maintenance tools, folios, time clocks and all other direct contact items used throughout a property).
Resort & Amenities
As of May 1, 2021, all occupancy restrictions will be lifted, and Choctaw Casinos & Resorts will operate at regular capacity. This includes bars & restaurants, the District, pools, entertainment venues, and the spa.
Self-serve or buffet style foods will be suspended or modified and replaced by alternative service styles.
All hotels follow a 24-hour cancellation policy.
All Choctaw Casino Too (Travel Plaza) locations are smoke-free. The Durant casino has a smoke-free south casino that begins at Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen + Bar and goes through The District. Grant also has as smoke-free area available for guests. All Choctaw Casino locations table games/poker areas are also smoke-free.
As of May 1, 2021, masks or face-coverings will no longer be required at all Choctaw Casinos & Resorts locations. Guests and associates who wish to wear a mask or face-covering are encouraged to do so. We will continue to encourage masks for associates who have not completed their COVID-19 vaccinations.
Gaming and Reward Club Information
Live entertainment is starting to make a comeback nationwide. Please visit our events page to see upcoming entertainment shows.
As of May 1, 2021, masks or face-coverings will no longer be required at all Choctaw Casinos locations. Guests and associates who wish to wear a mask or face-covering are encouraged to do so. We will continue to encourage masks for associates who have not completed their COVID-19 vaccinations.
Ticket holders received communications from Ticketmaster, our verified ticketing agent, with specific guidelines and instructions for ticket refunds. Please visit ticketmaster.com for more information.
Live entertainment nationwide is starting to make a comeback after a long hiatus. In order for both the entertainment and hospitality industries to move forward, we will help by continuing to implement as many precautions as possible; however, an inherent risk of exposure will continue to exist in any area where people gather, such as the Grand Theater. When purchasing tickets, you may wish to view and select seats based on your personal comfort level.
Yes. Your tickets will transfer to the new scheduled date. All tickets must be accessed digitally for entry using the Ticketmaster app.
For More Information
Your health and safety is our top priority. If you have specific questions about these procedures and protocols, please direct inquiries to our Resort Services team via our contact form.