Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, visiting the Site, registering on the Site, placing an order on the Site, completing a form on the Site, responding to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer being utilized, and technical information about User’s means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
SMS Concierge Line: This line is intended to allow a convenient way for our guests to contact resort staff if they need anything during their stay. Guests will simply need to message “request” to “TBD” and they will be connected with a member of our staff to assist with and requests or questions a guest may have. If a guest no longer wants to be contacted via SMS, simply reply STOP to end. If a guest requires additional assistance, simply reply HELP for additional information. Message and data rates apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Message frequency may vary. For questions, please contact us at 888-652-4628.
How We Use Collected Information: Choctaw Casinos collects and uses User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – User information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize User experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve the Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via the Site.
How We Protect Your Information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of User personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
3735 Choctaw Road
Durant, OK 74701