A designated Shooter calls out a number 1 through 6. The Box Person burns that number of cards and the next two cards determine the "Roll." The value of the two cards is added together to determine the roll.
When it comes to playing, there is a special deck that is used with only 12 cards. The deck is made up of only six denominations: A, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 for each of the two colors of the cards. There are six cards of each color for a total of 12 cards.
We'll offer five times the odds.
Betting and the Table
- When you play the "Pass Line" and the dealer deals a 7 or 11 on the first hand, you win.
- If the dealer deals a 2, 3 or 12 (Craps) you lose.
- If any other number is dealt (4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10), it becomes your "Point." Your "Point" must be dealt again before 7 for you to win.
- When you play the "Don't Pass" and the first hand is dealt 3 or 2 (Craps), you win. If the hand is dealt 12, you push.
- If the hand is dealt 7 or 11, you lose.
- If any other number is dealt (4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10), it becomes the "Point." Your bet will be moved behind that number.
- You are betting against the "Point." Therefore, the 7 must be dealt before the "Point" for you to win.
The "Field" is a one-time bet and may be played at any time. Winning "Field" numbers are 2 (pays double), (3, 4, 9, 10 or 11 (pays even), and 12 (pays double)
We also offer Buy Bets, Lay Bets, Hard Way Bets, and all of the 2, 3, 11, 12 Bets.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask our friendly Dealers and Floor Supervisors for assistance.
See you at the table!