Free Bet Blackjack
The goal of Free Bet Blackjack is the same as any other Blackjack game: Get a higher score than the dealer without going over 21. The dealer will allow players to split as well as double down one time each hand … for free! If the hand wins, the original wager as well as the “Free Bet” wager will be paid. In the event the hand loses, the player only loses their original bet.
At the start of each round, players are dealt two cards face up the dealer’s first card is turned face up. If the dealer is showing an Ace or 10, they will check for Blackjack. With an Ace, insurance will be offered and Even Money is available for those who have Blackjack. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, they will continue the hand in normal fashion.
Next, players have the opportunity to make a decision on their hand.
Free Bet Options
SPLIT – when delivered a pair on the 1st 2 cards (except ten (10) value cards), the player can split without making an additional wager. The dealer will place a special “Free Bet” button to the right of the original bet and deal the game normally. Only one free split is allowed per hand, however, the player can wager their own money for any additional qualifying splits.
DOUBLE – in order to receive the free double, the player must have a hard nine (9), hard ten (10) or hard eleven (11). The “Free Bet” button will be used behind the bet and the dealer will continue to deal the game normally. Any other two (2) card combination can be doubled, but the player must wager their own money.
- If the dealer has or draws between 17 and 21, all remaining hands must beat the dealer in order to be paid.
- All winning bets will be paid one to one (1:1). Any bet with the same card total as the dealer will push.
- All winning “Free Bet” buttons will be paid equal to the original wager.
- If the dealer draws to exactly 22, all remaining hands PUSH.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Dealer will stand on seventeen (17), hard or soft.
- Double on Blackjack is allowed.
- “Free” double-down allowed after split on original hand.
- Regular Double Down allowed on two (2) card hands.
- Regular splits allowed up to three (3) times for a total of four (4) hands.
- Insurance is allowed.