3 Dice Baccarat
3 DICE BACCARAT RULES
To begin each round, players must place either a PLAYER, BANKER, or TIE wager. Player may also wager on TIE in combination with PLAYER or BANKER wagers.
Players may also place any optional bonus and/or progressive wagers available.
Once all wagers are placed, the dealer will shake each dice cup and reveal the outcomes.
Each hand is scored by adding together the three dice and using the last digit of the sum.
The totals of the PLAYER and BANKER hands are compared and the highest score wins. If either hand wins with a 3 over 0, the winning hand wager is pushed.
- If the PLAYER hand wins, the PLAYER wager wins and pays 1 to 1, while BANKER and TIE wagers lose.
- If the BANKER hand wins, the BANKER wager wins and pays 1 to 1, while PLAYER and TIE wagers lose.
- If the hands are tied, the TIE wager wins and pays 8 to 1, while PLAYER and BANKER wagers are pushed.
All optional bonus wagers are reconciled based on their evaluation criteria.
OPTIONAL BONUS WAGERS
Operators choose which optional bonus wager(s) they will offer and set all minimum and maximum wagering limits.
- SUN 7 – Pays with any BANKER winning 7
- MOON 8 – Pays with any PLAYER winning 8
- TRIPLE – Pays when all 3 dice of a hand are the same.
- GOLDEN TALONS – Pays with any wins by 4 or more.
- GOLDEN 3 – Pays with any 3 over 0 outcome.
Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Choctaw Casino management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants.
The interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. is the sole discretion of Choctaw Casino and all decisions are final.
Management reserves the rights.
Gambling problem? Call 1.800.522.4700